Please visit my new hosted blog at http://masterkey.happyandatease.com
I just had a bright light moment!
While reading The 4 Tiny Habits I realized that this week I’ve had a daily DMP and it has been intense! Funny…not ha ha.
The 4 Tiny Habits are:
1. A definite purpose backed by a burning desire for it’s fulfillment
2. A definite plan, expressed in continuous action
3. A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances
4. Friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.
1. My definite purpose backed by a burning desire this week was to ensure that I not be held financially responsible for a 3 way miscommunication.
2. My definite plan was to “Whatsoever things ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them” by employing “the strategy of the Lotus Sutra before any other” so when I chanted Nam Myoho Renge Kyo I knew, I believed with all my heart that the issue was already resolved and that no one would incur any expense and that my client would receive a refund.
3. I kept myself on a strict mental diet and refused to entertain any thought that my desired outcome would not come about. I sent a silent “I love you” to everyone involved whenever I had one second of negative thinking and chanted for everyone’s happiness.
4. My friendly alliance was my daughter. I told no one else of the situation. 1- because I knew I would handle it and 2- because I didn’t want to hear anyone’s opinions about the situation. My daughter is one of my two master mind alliances. She provided me with amazing insight and encouragement to keep focused and continue to persist.
One thing I believe is that everything happens for a reason and the reason here is to allow me to do my human revolution, to change something at my core. After all, I have been chanting and affirming through the MKMMA for months now this DMP with one PPN being Legacy. There are going to be some challenges along the way if the desire is great enough.
I’m happy to say I got the final agreement today and everything was worked out just as I had known, believed and determined it would be. I’m continually grateful to the MKMMA for the expanded view of the law of cause and effect working in my life!
What is defeat in life? It is not merely making a mistake; defeat means giving up on yourself in the midst of difficulty. What is true success in life? True success means winning in your battle with yourself. Those who persist in the pursuit of their dreams, no matter what the hurdles, are winners in life, for they have won over their weaknesses. ~ Daisaku Ikeda – Buddhism Day By Day – December 2
These words from my mentor echo my MKMMA December focus – I will persist until I succeed. I call it being in rhythm when things coincide like this. It’s a feeling I enjoy and appreciate. I feel like I’m in the flow!
I took on my business for the fun and glamour of it all until one day I had to really get down and do the work. Booking, planning, staying on top of all the minute details was feeling overwhelming. I was determined, however, for this to be a successful event no matter what.
I cannot let my client down. I said I wanted the business and I got it so I have to make it the very best for all involved. No matter how stretched I feel or how many mistakes I make I’m learning and growing and wow I don’t feeling stressed at all!
Today there were credit card issues, itineraries booked for the wrong day, lack of response and way too many phone calls about all the problems. I’m proud of myself for keeping a level head and maintaining my cool. I appreciate my problem solving abilities and I got it resolved.
I linked some of today’s events with our promise to “engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects” and succeeding by attracting the cooperation of others. I felt victorious in my persistence to support my client.
I’ve made mistakes that definitely cost me money and it’s a good thing I’ve let most of my ego go because I’ve had to apologize a lot for those mistakes. I’ve even been shaken to the point where I decided I wouldn’t do the retail part of my business anymore.
But surprisingly, people have been calling for quotes or sending me referrals. At first glance I thought I’m not doing this again but then I realized, perhaps this is how the universe is supporting my DMP. Those mistakes will help me master my craft. “Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow’s good luck.” I’m grateful for all the MKMMA tools I’m being exposed to.
I will persist until I succeed.